Fatty liver grades
Fatty liver harms
Most of the time Fatty liver disease does not prevent normal liver functions so it is not a major problem for many patients. However, for 7 to 30% of fatty liver’s patients, it becomes worse overtime. If the disease progresses to cirrhosis of the liver, it can cause serious problems. If cirrhosis left untreated, it can lead to liver failure or liver cancer. Fatty liver can also cause other damages such as esophageal varices.
Fatty liver disease can develop in three levels:
1. First level Osteo hepatitis. Your liver becomes inflamed (swollen), which as a result the liver tissue will be damaged.
2. Second level is fibrosis. Some scars can be seen on damaged part of the liver.
3. The liver scar gets bigger and at the end will be replaced by the healthy tissue. This stage is called liver cirrhosis. Scar tissue, slows down liver functions and eventually it can lead to losing your liver.
Fatty liver and Thin people
Symptoms of fatty liver on people’s face
Symptoms of fatty liver in women
Diagnosing fatty liver at home
If you have any of the following symptoms, you probably have fatty liver, but you should see a doctor for a definitive diagnosis for a clinical examination.
• Decreased or lost appetite
• Weakness and fatigue
• Dizziness and headache
• Weight loss
• Leg swelling
• nose bleeding
• Itchy skin
• Brown or red spots on the skin
• Yellowing of the eyes and skin
• Pain and swelling in the center or right side of the abdomen
• Enlarged breasts in men
• Visible veins under certain parts of the skin
• Bad smell of sweat
• Urticaria and other skin allergies
• Darkening of the skin color
• Pimples and blemishes on the armpit, face and neck
• Difficulty learning and decentralization
Diseases such as hepatitis, blood clotting problems, muscle weakness, high blood ammonia levels and dehydration (ascites) can also be signs of fatty liver.
Amount of fat in a healthy liver is very low. When fat reaches five to ten percent of the liver weight, it turns to fatty liver disease. Fatty liver has four grades that determine the severity of the disease. The liver is a vital organ in the body, and if fatty liver left untreated, it can lead to serious injuries such as cancer.
One of the factors that can prevent liver damage is proper and healthy nutrition.
NBS Superfood, as a natural dietary supplement, can compensate for deficiencies caused by inadequate and limited food sources. Essential vitamins and minerals provided to the body through this supplement and toxins accumulated in the organs are eliminated.